We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website.
For example, that means you should be able to:
- use your web browser to change colours, contrast levels and fonts
- zoom in up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen
- navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- listen to most of the website using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver)
- access the website using a mobile or tablet.
AbilityNet has advice on making your device easier to use if you have a disability.
This website is partially compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1 AA standard, due to the non-compliances and exemptions listed below.
Non-accessible Content – non compliance with regulations (if applicable).
We know some parts of this website are not fully accessible:
- Some PDF documents are not fully accessible to screen reader software
PDFs and other documents
Some of our PDFs are essential to providing our services. For example, we have the national GP registration form in PDF format.
Feedback and contact information
If you need information on this website in a different format like large print:
- call 01434 603627
We’ll consider your request and get back to you as soon as possible.
Reporting accessibility problems with this website
We’re always looking to improve the accessibility of this website.
If you find any problems not listed on this page or think we’re not meeting accessibility requirements, contact:
Preparation of this accessibility statement
This statement was prepared in January 2023.
This website was last accessibility tested on 3/1/2023 and we have implemented changes based on this test.
As part of our publishing policy, we carry out regular assessments and checks of documents and pages that are uploaded.